Ninh Binh is a beautiful province which located in the northwest of Viet Nam. This province has many beautiful landscape such as Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Tam Coc – three caves, Trang An tourism complex,Mua Cave, Thung Nham, Bich Dong, Phat Diem Church, Van Long, Kenh Ga, Cuc Phuong National Park ….The 2 Days/1Night trip to Ninh Binh will give you more interesting experiences about the countryside and the life of people here.
DAY 1: HOA LU- MUA CAVE- TAM COC
- 7h30-8h00: NinhBinh Excursion Luxury’s tour guide picks you up at suggested hotels around the old quarter.
- 9h30-9h45: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. Where you can learn more about the first feudal government of Vietnam.
- 10h30: Visiting Mua Cave, where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and NinhBinh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain.
- 12h00: Enjoy lunch with plenty of traditional foods such as: spring rolls, goat meat…etc.
- 13h00: Discovering Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). With nearly 2 hours, tourists will have chance to mix with the local life, river, limestone mountains, fields… Passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
- 15h00: Cycling: With 1 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the architecture of the traditional house and the life of local family.
- 16h00: Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of NinhBinh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition).
- Check in luxury Hotel or Bungalow.
- 19h00: Dinner with Vietnamese food prepared by the hotel or bungalow
DAY 2: BAI DINH- TRANG AN/ CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
- 8h30: Having breakfast: check out put your luggage in the bus. Follow 1 of 2 option below:
Option 1: Cuc Phuong National Park
- Cuc Phuong National Park is located in NinhBinh province. The Park is conveniently located on the route to several tourist attractions including Bich Dong pagoda, Hoa Lu. It was officially opened in 1960 as the first national park in Vietnam. Cuc Phuong National Park is surrounded by several limestone cliffs, the highest being May Bac, meaning “ Silver Cloud”, with a height of 656m. There are plenty of plants and animals living in the park. There are estimated 2000 different species of flora and the 450special fauna account for 38% of the national fauna.
- 9h300: Visiting Cuc Phuong National Park, you are not only do trekking in the primary forest but also excellent hiking opportunities abound in the park and you could spend a day trekking through the forest. On the way visit the Cave of Early Man( had over 7000 years). Picnic lunch in the forest.
- Keep following the popular trails will lead you to several ancient trees called by the name Cho Chi 1000 years, the oldest tree in the forest.
- 14h30: Back Tam Coc, enjoy sunset party
- The limousine bus will take you back to Ha Noi
- 18h30-19h00: Arrive in Ha Noi and drop you back to your hotel around the old quarter
Option 2: Trang An Eco-tourism Site and BaiDinh Pagoda
- 9h30- 9h45: Arriving TrangAn- eco tourism site. In 2 hours you will be surprised by the beauty of this landscape that seems as Halong Bay on land. The bamboo boat will take you through many amazing caves. Besides that, tourists have chance to visit King Kong Island. Kong: Skull Island is a US blockbuster filmed in 2016 with many scenes in Vietnam landscapes such as: Trang An, Van Long natural reserve, Tam Coc, Bich Dong (NinhBinh), Halong bay (QuangNinh) and PhongNha (QuangBinh). Kong: Skull Island has become the record king of the Vietnam box office as it has beaten all previous records to become the highest grossing movie of all time.
- 12h15: Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with many traditional local foods
- 13h30: Relax and drink Vietnamese tea, try some local cakes
- 14h00: Visiting BaiDinh pagoda- the biggest pagoda in South-East Asia.
- 15h30: Says good bye NinhBinh and go back Hanoi
- 17h30-18h00: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
|TYPE OF TOUR||TOUR RATE||SINGLE SUPPLEMENT|
|4 stars hotel||199usd/pax||30usd|
– Small group with maximum of 15 people
– Luxury transportation- limousine
– Professional and friendly tour guide
– Swimming activity
– Sunset party
– Other drinks
– 10% VAT
– Lunch with Vietnamse cuisine
– Visiting-site tickets
– 2 bottles of water
– Hiking shoes
– Sun cream
– Swimming suits
- Child from 10 and above charge as adult
- Child from 5 to 9 charge 75% adult
- Child under 5 free charge
- 2 adults only share with 1 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult