Ninh Binh is a beautiful province which located in the northwest of Viet Nam. This province has many beautiful landscape such as Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Tam Coc – three caves, Trang An tourism complex,Mua Cave, Thung Nham, Bich Dong, Phat Diem Church, Van Long, Kenh Ga, Cuc Phuong National Park ….The 1 day trip to Ninh Binh is best choice for any tourist who has not much time in the northern Vietnam. Travel with us – leave your worry behind.
- 7h30-8h00: NinhBinh Excursion Luxury’s tour guide picks you up at suggested hotels around the old quarter.
- 9h30-9h45: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. Where you can learn more about the first feudal government of Vietnam.
- 10h30: Visiting Mua Cave, where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and NinhBinh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain.
- 12h00: Enjoy lunch with plenty of traditional foods such as: spring rolls, goat meat…etc.
- 13h00: Discovering Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). With nearly 2 hours, tourists will have chance to mix with the local life, river, limestone mountains, fields… Passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
- 15h00: Cycling: With 1 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the architecture of the traditional house and the life of local family.
- 16h00: Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of NinhBinh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition)
- 16h45: Says good bye NinhBinh
- 18h45: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi
- TOUR PRICE : 79USD
– Small group with maximum of 15 people
– Luxury transportation- limousine
– Professional and friendly tour guide
– Swimming activity
– Sunset party
– Other drinks
– 10% VAT
– Lunch with Vietnamse cuisine
– Visiting-site tickets
– 2 bottles of water
– Swimming suits
– Hiking shoes
– Sun cream
- Child from 10 and above charge as adult
- Child from 5 to 9 charge 75% adult
- Child under 5 free charge
- 2 adults only share with 1 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult