Hanoi, located on the banks of the Red River, is one of the most ancient capital in the world, where travelers can find well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, temples and unique museums within the city centre
Morning : Have breakfast at hotel & ready for the trip at lobby.
Our guide will pick you up from 7:45 – 8:30, depending where you stay.
08:30: Start the trip by visiting Tran Quoc Pagoda – was first built in Ha Noi in 6th century. You will see the oldest Bodhe Tree in Vietnam
09:00 : Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around Ho Chi Minh garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969.
09:50 : Visit One Pillar Pagoda where worshipping the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world
10:45 : Visit one of these :
- Option 1 : Bat Trang ceramics & pottery village
(On Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays )
- Option 2 : Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
(On Tuesdays – Thursdays – Saturdays & Sundays)
12:30: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
13:30 – 13:45 : Continue to visit Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam in the feudal system.
15: 45 : Leaving for Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple where worships General Tran Hung Dao who defeated Mongolian invader in 13th certury.
16:15 : Tour finishes. Back to hotel
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months from June15th until August15th for maintain every year.
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees in the public places like a temple, pagoda, HCM mausoleum …
- Should bring the necessary things such as : cash, cellphone or camara, raincoat/ umbrella ,sun block …( depending on the weather)
PRICE PER PERSON IN USD
Type of tour
US $ 45.00/pax
Full day with cyclo & water puppet show
US $ 55.00/pax
- Shuttle bus during the trip ( Ford Transit, County…)
- 1 bottle of water / per
- Entrance tickets
- English speaking guide ( at least 5 years of experience)
- Vietnamese lunch ( can see menu)
- Free wifi on bus
- Drink for lunch
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Personal expenses or any thing not mentioned above
- Children under 5 years old : Free of charge
- Children from 5 – 9 years old : 50% of charge
- Children from 10 years old : 100 % of charge
THANK YOU & ENJOY YOUR TRIP !